Introducing the Business Cash Advance from Prospa: the smart way to get working capital for your business
A Business Cash Advance provides you with the funds to do what you need to do in return for a purchase of future credit and debit card receivables. This essentially means that you pay back the advance with an agreed-upon small percentage of future credit and debit card sales. That’s what we mean when we say we only get paid when you get paid.
There’s no pressure at all on you, the business owner – there’s no due date, no hidden fees and no fixed payments to make. So when sales are down, the payment amount is also low which can help you manage your cash flow, especially during the slower months.
Need more reasons to Prospa?
- Easy application process and quick turnaround – get your money in days!
- No security or collateral required
- No fixed payment schedules
- Repayment is linked to business turnover – pay what you can afford!
- No additional fees or charges. No cost to apply, no late payment fees, no penalty interest
- Ongoing access to additional funding